International Business School has been accredited by the National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency to offer postgraduate education through PhD Programmes in the scientific major:
- Administration and Management (Businessadministration) in professional field 3.7 Administration and Management;
- Economics and Management (Industry) in professional field 3.8 Economics;
- Economics and Management (Tourism) in professional field 3.9 Tourism.
Training in the PhD Programmes offers:
- Continuation of the education in the Bachelor and Master degrees, applying the same quality standards of teaching and research;
- Developing the capacity and experience of IBS and expansion of the PhD programmes in the related fields of economics, management, international relations and finance;
- Offering training in research topics, relevant to the economic development of the country and of interest to specific business organizations and management structures at national and regional level;
- Attraction and motivation of the best students, alumni of IBS, other universities and stakeholders with the adequate experience to work a specific environment;
- Quality assurance and competitive instruction content, appropriate conditions for ambitious research and applied research;
- Establishing PhD training as a comprehensive base for the development of the academic staff at IBS and guarantee of complying with the regulations and compositeness in the education sector.