IBS offers students from partner universities an opportunity to study in Bulgaria and experience Bulgarian culture and educational system without paying additional taxes.
To support your stay in IBS we provide many services, including practical guidance and tutoring.
Students in Higher Education may spend a study period from another participating country in the framework of agreed arrangements between universities. They generally receive a grant to help offset the mobility costs of studying in another country, such as travel, language preparation and differences in the cost of living. Their award depends on several elements which vary from Country to Country.
Full academic recognition for the study and traineeship period carried out abroad must be ensured before departure, generally by the means of an ECTS Learning Agreement.
The program is open to all higher education students (up to and including doctorate) from a participating country, except for students enrolled in their first year of Higher Education.
Your application for an exchange programme at IBS as an Erasmus student, will be considered if you fulfil the following admission requirements:
- Your university is part of the Erasmus+ programme or has a student exchange agreement with IBS;
- You must be nominated by your university;
- You need to have a good academic record (successful completion of first year at least);
- You should have sufficient English proficiency
In order for you to be able to apply, your home institution must:
- Have an active Erasmus+ Interinstitutional Agreement with the corresponding academic department at International Business School
- Nominate you via email to email@example.com mentioning of the following data for every student
- Erasmus University Code (ex. BG BOTEVGR02)
- Family name
- First name
- One valid email address
- Program of Study at Home Institution
- Period of Stay (1st semester, 2nd semester, full academic year)
- Duration of stay (in months)
Nomination emails and Applications documents must reach International Business School by:
Fall Semester/Academic Year - Nomination Deadline: 30th May
Spring Semester - Nomination Deadline: 30th October
The following documents are required:
- Application form
- 1 copy of your passport (personal details and expiry dates) or EU identity card
- letter of motivation
- curriculum vitae
- copy of your insurance policy (in English, French, German, Spanish or Dutch) or European Health Card
- Two copies of the Learning Agreement signed and stamped by the Home University
- Copy of the latest Transcript of Records in English
- proof of English language level (if applicable)
Confirmation of Acceptance
Once your application is approved, you will receive a signed copy of the Application Form confirming your stay at IBS via email.
Transcript of Records
At the end of the exchange study period at IBS, a transcript is available to students before, or soon after, they return to their home university. The transcript includes an explanation on the grading system International Business School follows.
Information about the study programs at IBS you can find here in the catalogue: http://ibsedu.bg/en/page/76-catalog
Bachelor programmes: http://ibsedu.bg/en/page/11-bachelor%E2%80%99s-programmes
Master programmes: http://ibsedu.bg/en/page/16-master%E2%80%99s-programmes
PhD programmes: http://ibsedu.bg/en/page/17-phd-programmes
Erasmus Coordinator – Ralitsa Ilieva
138 Vasil Levski Blvd., DLC,