Student Practices Phase 1
BG05M2OP001-2.002.00001 "Student Practices" - Phase 1
BG05M2OP001-2.002.00001 "Student Practices" - Phase 1 was launched, funded under the Operational Program "Science and Education for Smart Growth 2014-2020" through the European Social Fund of the European Union.
- to support the improvement of the quality of education by providing opportunities for acquiring practical experience and improving the practical skills of the students of the higher education institutions in accordance with the needs of the labor market;
- facilitate the transition from education to the workplace and increase the successful realization of young people in the labor market;
- to support and encourage the establishment of stable partnerships between educational institutions and businesses;
- increase student incentives to participate in further practical training in a real work environment;
- stimulate the growth of the number of students who find work immediately after graduation;
- provide prerequisites for updating both the curriculum as a whole and the subjects, courses and subjects taught according to the needs of the labor market;
- to support the creation of a sustainable mechanism and opportunities for employers to select students who have proven skills in a real working environment and to involve them directly in the labor market.
All participants in the project comply with the Instructions for the implementation of the activities under the project "Student Practices" - Phase 1, and the Guide to work with the information system of the project.
Registration for participation in the project (practical training, practice) is open to students, training organizations and mentors on the project platform.
For information, please follow the official website of IBBS-Botevgrad, as well as the project platform.
Tel: 02/400 1632 - CDC of the IBBU
Gergana Rashkova - Functional Expert
Danny Gilkova - technical contractor
Galina Keremidchiyska - technical contractor