IBS announces a competition for funding students for training under the Erasmus+ program for the summer semester of the academic year 2023-2024.
IBS announces a competition for funding student mobilities for training under the Erasmus+ program for the summer semester of the academic year 2023-2024.
- All students in full-time, part-time, and/or distance forms, from 1st to 4th year inclusive, enrolled in programs at IBS leading to the acquisition of recognized educational degrees (Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate degrees).
- Individuals with Bulgarian citizenship, individuals with dual citizenship, individuals officially recognized as refugees, stateless individuals, permanently or temporarily residing with permanent or temporary address registration in Bulgaria.
Duration of Mobility:
- The training period abroad can be from 2 to 12 months (or one academic semester or trimester) of physical mobility, not including travel time.
- Mobility may include an additional internship period, if planned, and can be organized in various ways depending on the context: activities can be carried out sequentially or simultaneously. The rules for funding and the minimum duration of training mobility apply to the combination.
- The period of physical mobility may be interrupted. The interruption period is not counted towards the duration of the mobility activity.
Overall Permissible Duration for Each Cycle of Education:
The total duration of periods of mobility in which a student participates cannot exceed 12 months of physical mobility maximum for each cycle of education, regardless of the number and type of mobility activities.
You can find more information here.