AIM & SCOPE
Research Papers of IBS is a multi-disciplinary peer-reviewed academic journal. The journal is open access and covers wide range topics in all areas of economy, management, business, finance, tourism, environment. The journal is a place for academics and practitioners to share their latest research and knowledge, and welcomes papers based on theoretical, applied or empirical studies. The journal aims to promote the exchange of ideas on a range of important topics and provide a stimulus for further research and scientific advancement.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Sustainable development and sustainable finance
- Challenges in digitalization of the economy, management, knowledge and work
- Tourism, preservation of cultural heritage and creative industries
- Organizational culture and applied psychology
Research Papers of IBS is publishing original and high-quality manuscripts that contribute to the development of scientific research.
Manuscripts should be prepared according to the journal’s style, and they are subject to peer review and editing.
There are no processing or publication fees.
Research Papers is the official journal of International Business School – Botevgrad Bulgaria. The journal was first published in 2005.
Frequency – One volume per year.
COPYRIGHT AND OPEN ACCESS
By submitting a manuscript, the author/authors agree their work to be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Research Papers of IBS allow the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions and to retain publishing rights without restrictions. The authors do not need to request permission to reuse their publications as long as the source of the first publication is correctly cited.
The accepted manuscripts that went under peer review procedure will be published in Research Papers of IBS and included in the following databases:
- The journal is published with open access under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) and registered on the National reference list of NACID.
- All papers will be included in the electronic library – CEEOL.
- All papers will be included in the Bulgarian Portal for Open Science – BPOS