INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- In order to be included in practical training (practice/internship) under real circumstances, students from IBS may apply in conformity with the requirements of Art.3 of the Instruction on Terms and Conditions of Executing the Activities of the Project. Those are students registered in the Register of current and pending undergraduate students and doctoral students kept by the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Students in Education and Qualification Degree Bachelor must have finished and passed the examinations for the first semester and must have been registered for the second semester of the first year of studies at IBS in order to enter the PROJECT.
- Students who have completed the requirements of the curriculum of the respective education and qualification degree and who have been admitted to state examination or defense of diploma paper should sign a contract for practical training not later than the first announced date for state examination or defense of diploma paper.
- Students may participate only once in the project in the course of their studies at the respective education and qualification degree.
- Practical training of a student is executed only in compliance with the studied program in the professional field in which the student is being educated.
- The student provides a contract with IBS generated by the platform of the PROJECT signed in person in three copies on paper. In the contract there is no date and number mentioned. The cited bank account if personal in Bulgarian currency.
- The contract together with the required applications (list of mentors) and a declaration on an IBS form is deposited at the building of CDO of IBS at address Sofia, Vasil Levski Blvd. 138 with the technical executives of the project at IBS every working day at 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00 hrs.
- Signed contracts can be received at CDO o IBS during the week following their approval observing the same working times.
The start of practical training is at the earliest during the week following the acceptance of the contracts.