Information for mentors
INFORMATION FOR MENTORS
- The mentor should have been under labour or other legally acceptable contractual relations with the educational organisation at least 6 (six) months prior to the beginning of the practice/internship and should know the activities which are assigned to the students during the time of the practice/internship.
- The mentor should have higher education degree and should have at least 3 years' experience in the professional area of the practice/internship.
- The mentor presents a contract with IBS generated by the platform of the PROJECT in three copies on paper signed by him in person. In the contract there is no mention of a date and a number.
- The contract together with a declaration on an IBS form is deposited at the building of CDO of IBS at address Sofia, Vasil Levski Blvd. 138 with the technical executives of the project at IBS every working day at 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00 hrs.
- The contract is to be deposited not later than 10 working days from the first date of beginning of practical training of students.
- Signed contracts can be received at CDO o IBS during the week following their approval observing the same working times.